As you know my life is pretty hectic to say the least. I’m always looking for new ways to save time and streamline my day. I was recently looking through the Aldi’s circular and saw a ad for instacart spend $35 get $20 off with promo code ALDIDELIVERYS. It’s a busy day and we were out of milk. The thought of piling all five kids to the grocery store or even two of them is the last thing on my mind. It was the perfect time to try Instacart. The app was pretty easy to download and use. There were several stores to choose from, I chose Aldi’s, but they had Publix and Kroger available as well. We needed milk and Lil Prince was out of underjams, so it was perfect timing. After downloading the app you can choose what items you want to add to your cart. A few of the items had coupons available to use, I didn’t try those as they were only candy. I tried ordering dairy, produce, staples, etc. The items arrived in great condition; however the grapes were not instock so I was unable to see how the produce worked out. The driver is the one who shops for you and delivers the items. She did try to text me letting me know the grapes were out of stock, but I didn’t get her text message. The grapes were promptly refunded before the food was even delivered. I would definitely recommend the service to others. I know it might not be for coupon users as there was no way to get the coupons to the driver before they shop and pick up the items. First time users can click on my link and receive $10 off your order. I was given a free delivery otherwise the delivery free starts at $5.99.
I just got back from my weekly publix shopping. I spent $42.41 and saved $80.29! I normally go to Publix’s on Wednesday as it’s the last day of my sale and I can often get rainchecks.
Here’s the rundown of what I got:
- 10 cans of Blue Diamond Almonds $.60 each after coupons and BOGO.
- 10 bags of New York Texas Toast Crutons $.20 after coupon and sale. YAF Flyer Sale.
- 6 packs of Baked Tostitos $1.99 each after coupon and BOGO.
- 3 packs of SunChips FREE after coupon.
- 2 Beach nut Steamers Mini Meals FREE after coupon.
- 1 Palmolive Dish Soap $.75 after coupon and BOGO.
- 2 Motts Apple Juices $1.50 each after coupon and sale.
- 1 Ken’s Marinade $.50 after coupon and BOGO.
- 1 Larabar $1. I was hungry and it wasn’t on my list. 😉
- 1 Egglands Best Eggs $2.19 after coupon.
- 1 Florida’s Cane Sugar $3,99. No coupon.
- 2 Sara Lee honey Wheat Bread $2.00 each. No Coupon.
- 2 Yoplait Yogurt $2.20 after coupon.
- 1 Publix salt $.47. No coupon.