If you are a Betty Crocker member, you can head on over to here and snag a FREE Cascadian Farm Peanut Butter Chip Chewy Granola Bar sample! Remember, you have to already be a member to score this sample. Act fast – only 10,000 samples available!
Live Below the Line is a campaign that challenges individuals and communities to eat and drink on just $1.50 per day for 5 days. By exposing participants to a glimpse of some of the daily difficulties experienced by the 1.4 billion people who live in extreme poverty every day, for everything, the campaign provides a unique window into understanding the realities of life for so many.
Through the insights gained over the 5 days, Live Below the Line is assembling a movement of people passionate about eradicating extreme poverty. Through partnerships with various charities, the campaign raises both awareness and critical funds.
Can you live on just $1.50 a day from May 7-May 11th? If you think you can then head on over to here and join the campaign. Make sure you choose BzzAgent network when you sign up.
You can find out more about what BzzAgent is here.
Need an extra way to earn some easy money shopping? You can get up to 12% back from a great little site called Ebates. When you sign up for Ebates, you get a choice of bonuses. New members can take the $5 cash in their Ebates account, but there are also $10 gift cards to choose from.
Here’s how to use Ebates.
1) Sign up for a free account at Ebates
2) When you are going to shop on-line, go to Ebates and log in.
3) Click on “Shop All Stores” in the upper left.
4) Scroll down to the merchant. Click on the orange button that says “Shop Now”.
5) Follow the link and shop as you normally would.
6) Check back at Ebates in a week or two. It can take up to 30 days for the cash back to show up in your account. To find it, click on “My Ebates” in the green bar near the top of the page.
7) Look in the right column for “Cash Pending” and click.
8) You’ll see a summary of your purchases and how much you have coming.
9) Enjoy your check.